Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thanks for Your Continued Support RTV

Via Jason LaVanture (www.BlueLaVaMedia.com):
A BIG THANK YOU!!  Thank you for your interest in my success as a provider of Southern Michigan virtual tours. I am, and will continue to working hard each and every day to become the #1 source for interactive 360 virtual tours in my Lenawee and Monroe County area.

Your virtual tour support is awesome!  The virtual tour webinars are great!!  I have gained a wealth of information from the events  like your search engine optimization tips, social networking tips, link building tips, blogging tips, marketing tips, new virtual tour software technology updates from you, offers and more!

I have been able to apply most all and am offering True To Life, Cost Effective and Hassle Free 360 Interactive Virtual Tours In 48hrs. Satisfaction Guaranteed. The tools I include in most my virtual tour shots are my Exposure Engine, which includes posting to all recognized sites, a Smart Phone Tour, an E-Flyer, and a YouTube Video, and I also offer a FREE HD Full Screen upgrades, a Free SEO Guide, and of course my FREE 12 week Social Ignition course

Also every time I produce a virtual tour I add it to my new virtual tour portal found at www.TourLenaweeCounty.com (check it out!) along with an email feed that gets sent out when I add a brand new listing tours for subscribers to look at!

My current virtual tour clients are very pleased with the quality of product and services that they receive and I am building quite a nice book of testimonials from them.  Hopefully by building these strong relationships along with effective marketing strategy (Jason, there’s a suggestion for a webinar – effective virtual tour marketing) my business will continue to grow.

Hanging with the best, started with RTV.  Talking about hanging with the best,  I tried to sign up for your monthly e-News letter but all I got last month was a feed from your portal site.  Are you still sending out monthly newsletters?  Did I go to the wrong place on your website (bottom left side)?  Can I get your monthly e-Newsletters?

Thanks again for your continued support,

Hal Holubik begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting
OWNER/ORGANIZER
Tours D' Forc
Lenawee County Virtual Tours
www.toursdforce.com

Powered by http://www.ToursDForce.com. Your Southern Michigan Property Marketing Experts! Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment