Thursday, October 14, 2010

RTV Gives Back

Via Jason LaVanture (www.BlueLaVaMedia.com):
Team RTV provides their dealers with many things, support, educational virtual tour webinars, marketing materials and much more.  Just last week I was out introducing myself and my Monroe Michigan virtual tour company, to my local real estate agents and businesses, upon returning home I found a message on my machine (I find when I leave home good thing happen).

It was Jacque at RTV; she said that she had a lead for me.  Now that’s exactly what I needed after spending a long day looking for new virtual tour business! She said that she had received an inquiry from a realtor 45 minutes from my location and that I was the closest dealer and was I interested. Well, I didn’t have to think twice, I took down the name and number and immediately called.  I got an answer, introduced myself and asked if there was a specific listing in mind, and if so, what was the sq. ft. and location of the home.

I then told her that her that her listing qualified for the Tours D’ Force Standard Package and further explained that I have several virtual tour packages and that this packaged fit the bill.  She agreed, and I got job.  But wait that’s not all, after completing the virtual tour and delivering the finished product I (and also RTV) did our routine follow-up. I thanked her for her business and asked how her how her tour was etc..  Her response to me and also to RTV was “the tour was GREAT and I plan on doing a lot more”.  Not only did I get the tour, but I now have reoccurring client.  Now that’s a Real Deal!

RTV works for me.  Send me more!!

Hal Holubik
Owner/Organizer
Tours D’ Force
http://www.toursdforce.com

Visit today to find out how Tours D’ Force can help your company leverage the depth and interactivity of the Web to create a memorable relationship with the customer that is available to them 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Powered by http://www.ToursDForce.com. Your Southern Michigan Property Marketing Experts! Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment